It Takes a Family to Comfort a Family
You can reduce the burden on your family and loved ones, and make the decisions about your funeral arrangements and finances in advance. Nobody likes to think about death, but with our preneed services you can ensure that your wishes are recorded and you will have the peace of mind knowing that everything is taken care of. Our insuranced and licensed funeral directors can provide a wide range of preneed products tailored to your specific needs.
Our Advance Planning Specialist will be happy to meet with you to discuss your preneed options. Pre-planning your funeral can be very informal, and as simple as filling out a pre-planning checklist and sharing your wishes with a family member. For more formal and complex arrangements, we can work with you to set up a detailed listing of your wishes and help you with the financing process.
By pre-planning your funeral, you can:
- Make all the arrangements during a time of peace and not leave them to your family during their time of grief;
- Make your wishes known;
- Control the cost of your funeral and protect from inflation;
- Ensure that your personal records are organized and easy to locate;
- Protect your insurance so that it provides for your survivors and not for funeral expenses; and
- Provide protection in case the need arises before it is expected.
For more information, feel free to call any of our funeral directors, contact us per e-mail or fill out the pre-arrangment form and we will contact you shortly.
Let’s start planning together
Fill out the form, and a funeral planning advisor will contact you shortly. He or she can answer your questions so you can begin planning your perfect celebration of life.