It Takes a Family to Comfort a Family
You can reduce the burden on your family and loved ones by making decisions about your funeral arrangements and finances in advance. Nobody likes to think about death, but with our pre-planning services you can ensure that your wishes are recorded and that you have the peace of mind knowing that everything is taken care of. Our insured and licensed funeral directors can provide a wide range of pre-planning products tailored to your specific needs.
The benefits you gain by pre-planning your funeral are;
- Making all of the arrangements during a time of peace and not leaving them to your family during their time of grief
- Make your wishes known
- Control the cost of your funeral and protect it from inflation
- Ensure that your personal records are organized and easy to locate
- Protect your insurance so that it provides for your survivors and not for funeral expenses
- Provide protection in case the need arises before it is expected
Pre-planning your funeral can be very informal and as simple as filling out a pre-planning checklist and sharing it with a family member. For more formal and complex arrangements, we can work with you to set up a detailed listing of your wishes and help you with the financing process.
For more information, please call (757) 595-4424 or contact us via email. You may also fill out the pre-arrangement form below and we will contact you shortly.
Let’s start planning together
Fill out the form, and a funeral planning advisor will contact you shortly. He or she can answer your questions so you can begin planning your perfect celebration of life.